viernes, 20 de julio de 2007

rainy days..


so.. finally after a while.. i`m back.. my stupid computer works once in a year and i guess today is my lucky day.. hahaha


so... i was driving on my way home from a sushi restaurant (which was really good... i like mexican sushi.. hahh cuz it is spicy) and it started to rain but really slow you know.. and after 5 min it started to rain really bad.. my car isnt tall and mazatlan gets flooded really quickly so i was on my way by the ocean and the weaves were hughe hahajaja i laugh right now.. but last night i was almost crying.. i thought i tsunami was coming.. hahaha i definitively found out that im a little girl.. i dont know what im gonna do.. the day that i decided to move out to another house or by my self.. iwould definitively cry on days like these..


anyways.. it was something really stupid but i wanted to share it with ya.. hahahah

here is a pic with my friends like 2 weeks ago.. we were going to stone island.. hahaha was so much fun.. in a sunny days..


i guess i like sunny days better...

3 comentarios:

Katelyn dijo...

You are so funny! I wish I was with you when you were driving in the rain! I miss you!

Christie dijo...

I'm glad that you are alive! And I miss you too... a lot!

Anónimo dijo...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!