martes, 3 de julio de 2007

a fun weekend..


hello... how are ya... im just waking up .. hahahaha dont u wanna have a job like me.. i just work on thursdays.. and 4 hours.. hahahaha im kidding .. im sick of being home all week long..

anyways.. i just came back from tucson,az.. was a crazy weekend. i was working when a friend told me... im leaving to go to hermosillo today.. wanna come? i and thought.. (well one of my friends had been calling me to go there.. soo.. ) i said yes.. we left the same day 3 hours later.. it was a 10 hours ride.. hahaha i couldnt feel my butt anymore ahaha.. so we arrived there.. and my friend left to another city the day after... so did we.. we went to tucson cuz they had this big sale cuz th 4th of july.. seriously i`d never walked that much but that day.. ahahah from 11am to 9:30 at the mall.. i was sick of it.. but it was fun though.. i needed this time off of mazatlan.. wish it would it been richfield.. but thas a little too far away.. hahahaah i go great sales though... so.. il write more later guys.. gotta go and cook breakfast cuz my mom aint here :S cyaaaaaaa love yaaaaaaaa

6 comentarios:

Katelyn dijo...

You are so funny! I miss you! Come back to me soon!

Katelyn dijo...

p.s. you are soooo pretty!!!

JaMiEj dijo...

Lorena!! You ARE so pretty! I didn't think you remembered me! So I just wanted to say Hello! and "Come back to me!" Love ya!

lorena landin.. dijo...

hahahahaah of course that i remember ya jamie.. ill be back.. as soon as u can think haahah
ey katelyn u complete me hahaha

Katelyn dijo...

I love you baby and if it's quite alright, I need you baby!

Christie dijo...

oh goodness! Tucson isn't THAT far away ;) jk You should have just come to Utah anyway.. forget your friends and going to the mall.. that's ridiculuous! oh well... i'm glad you came back to the states! We missed you!