miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2007

WhaT a Fun SummEr


hey guys how are ya..!!

just coming back from a long vacation.. and tomorrow ill be on my way to cancun .. but not for vacation .. but for work.. it doesnt matter i`ve never been there and im so excite it..! and i just cant hide it.. jajaja do u remember that song?


actually im on a hurry packing and getting ready for school cuz i have a test today so it kinda sucks.. anyways.. ill leave ya with this pic.. it was taken in guadalajara like a week ago during the simpsons premier...


love ya all take care

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

lorena!! i didn't know you came back to the blogging world! you COMPLETE me!

Katelyn dijo...

Lorena!!! I'm jealous that you get to go to cancun for anything! I wish I could go!
There is a girl in my ward from Mexico and she reminds me a lot of you. It makes me miss you so much!! I think you should come back to America, marry an American man and move to Logan. :)

Christie dijo...

lol Lorena.. you rock.. and that's final! And just so you know.. you should freaking vacation in utah.. it's the best place ever.. hehe